Thursday, July 22, 2021
A Guide for Returning to the City Club
We cannot wait to welcome you back to our home at 850 Euclid Avenue. Our team has put together a handy guide so that you feel prepared and excited to join us for our upcoming in-person forums.
- Masks are required inside the City Club except if actively consuming food or beverages.
- Please practice social distancing when appropriate.
- There will be 6 guests seated per table. If you are attending the forum with friends, family, or colleagues please arrive early to ensure you can sit together
- The City Club offers a partial validation ($3) to guests who park in the Euclid Prospect garage, located next to our building. Discounted valet parking is also available for $10 at The Metropolitan at the 9 Hotel.
- Please see our staff at the desk to get a validation ticket or sticker.
- Members at the Civic Enthusiast ($500), Civic Champion ($1,000) and Civic Leadership Circle ($2,500) levels receive free parking validation.
- There is a skywalk from the garage to our building. You will enter our building on the 3rdfloor and the City Club is on the 2ndfloor.
- We encourage you to use the stairs from the lobby or the second floor.
- As a reminder, you do not need a ticket or confirmation email. Simply share your name with our staff at the registration table to check in and receive your meal ticket.
- Walk-In attendees are not permitted at this time. You must be registered in advance.
- Like before, we will have 2 meal options available. If you have a dietary restriction or food allergy, please let us know as soon as possible. We cannot accept any meal requests the day of the event.
Please reach out to our staff with any additional questions or concerns at 216.621.0082 or email@example.com. We cannot wait to see you!