During the past couple of weeks, Governor Mike DeWine and Ohio Department of Health Director Dr. Amy Acton have signed a number of orders to curb the spread of coronavirus, including a “stay-at-home" order that took effect at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, March 23.
The orders, while integral to preventing the spread of the coronavirus, have impacted the state's economy and social services.
The County Executive will provide updates on how Cuyahoga County is responding to the crisis, including the critical need for personal protective equipment (PPEs) and a call out to the medical community (dentists/veterinarians) for help and information on the measures being taken at the County jail, the Department of Children and Family Services, and others.
The livestream will be available beginning at 12:30 p.m.
- United Way 2-1-1
- Cuyahoga County Coronavirus Business Resources and Tools
- Cuyahoga County Coronavirus Multilingual Resources
- Cuyahoga County Coronavirus Online Services
- Cuyahoga County Board of Elections Vote-By-Mail
- Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Administrative Orders
- Cuyahoga County PPE Donation Collection Center
- Greater Cleveland Partnership COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Relief Programs in Ohio